Main Job Description
As Tax is a very small world, please use our services to explore new Tax opportunities in a confidential and anonymous manner!! Please let us explain how.
Our client is very actively and motivated to find a career minded Tax Professionals to join their Corporate Tax Group. They are willing to co-operate and participate with relocation costs in order to find the right Tax Professional.
Our client’s Core Canadian Corporate Tax business works in all of the major industry sectors. One of the benefits of being aligned with one of these functional groups is that you will have the technical proficiency and connectivity to address client issues as well as develop as well-rounded, quality-focused tax professionals. As a member of the Core Tax practice, you will have the combination of deep tax knowledge and a sophisticated understanding of business drivers to serve your clients to the best of your ability.
• To qualify, candidates must have:
• a bachelor’s degree, preferably with an emphasis in accounting, finance, or a related field, the CICA In-Depth Tax Course Completed would be an asset
• A Professional Accounting Designation
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant tax experience or equivalent experience in business or industry
• Bilingual English & French would be an asset.
Though we thank you and truly appreciate your interest in this position, only those individuals being considered at this time will be contacted. Please do not hesitate to visit our website at www.bondwellstaffing.com for other career opportunities.