Main Job Description
This is a high profile position working with cross-functional teams made up of members of both the acquiring and acquired organizations. The work is focused on the Tax component of M&A.
• Manage client engagement teams to support key decision makers in developing and executing their transaction strategies.
• Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of integrations, carve-outs, and other types of transaction engagements.
• Demonstrate excellent skills in project execution, including synergy assessment, project management, problem-solving, and facilitation.
• Assist in identifying risks and issues related to integration planning, timelines, and functional areas.
• Develop excellent client relationships at the appropriate client level and be responsible for a high degree of client satisfaction with engagement process and work products. Assist in business development activities including preparing presentations and attending pursuit meetings with clients to help sell work.
• Bachelor's degree and approximately 7-10 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 6 years of related tax work experience
• Significant experience related to mergers and/or acquisitions or divestiture/carve out transactions required; at least 2-3 major transactions with a Tax perspective.
• Experience in re-engineering, turnarounds or business integrations, with a demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis
• Ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
• Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Dedication to teamwork
• Accounting or related professional business designations preferred such as a CA,CMA,CGA or
Though we thank you and truly appreciate your interest in this position, only those individuals being considered at this time will be contacted. Please do not hesitate to visit our website at www.bondwellstaffing.com for other career opportunities.